Redneck Hillbilly Search

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hunting Rednecks! Take 2.

Ssssshhhh! Be vewy, vewy quiet!

This was the original.



I tweaked a couple things on this design to avoid being flagged *again* and removed *again* for copyright violations. If you read my post a few days ago, titled Content Review, you'll know that I recently had multiple products with the original version deleted for trademark.

Here is the redone version. 



You'll notice I changed the WE'RE to I'M (since the two designs allowed to remain on the marketplace both had I'M.) I also changed the wednecks to rednecks. I like the wednecks better, but perhaps it's changing all of the r's to w's that caught their attention. My request for clarification didn't get a response and it's been a few business days so they are not interested in explaining their reasoning, or how to get around it.


So far so good.