Redneck Hillbilly Search

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Birds of a Feather!

That would be an example of crazy old school jibberish that may be full of wisdom but always comes across as nonsense. I mean, really! What the heck does "Birds of a feather flock together" mean to the child that hears it for the first time?


Of course, it makes perfect sense now as an adult, saying it to my own featherless offspring.

Oh dear, I've become my mother! ;p



I made a couple birdy type items before work friday morning with photos of birds. One wild, one tame (or domesticated)so I have bird on the brain. Birdbrain? Yes, that's it exactly.


First up: This lovely owl. I'm not sure whether its a spotted owl, or a great white owl.. or a horned owl? It's a flippin' OWL anyhoo. Eventually I'm going to have to google it to input proper keywords. Just not today!




Next is a peacock. A very pretty peacock. Perhaps it is even a Pretty Peacocking Peacock.


Whadaya think? Yay! or NAY! ?