Redneck Hillbilly Search

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Lovin' my new Zazzlit App

In the last 10 minutes I have enjoyed a cool, refreshing beverage (aaaah) and set up an incredibly neat little application created by a fellow Zazzler HightonRidley  who is not only some kind of programming wizard, but is also an incredibly talented photographer that puts  my best photography to shame. Click the link on his name and peruse his work. You'll be glad you did.

Here's one of my favorites from his amazing collection



My hat is off to you, dear. I have it up and running flawlessly in well under the time it has taken me to set up similar but inferior gadgets, and if I may say so myself,  it looks GOOD.

Check it out on the left side over there

<<<---------------   Redneck Merch!

Wanna know how to do it yourself? Well, first you have to have an account at Zazzle. I don't  think you even have to be a storekeeper, you just need that nifty little referral id to put in there, and a set of chosen keywords to filter the items that show up. Then you need to visit his Zazzlit Tutorial page to see how easy peasy it is.