Redneck Hillbilly Search

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Losing Fans.

Let me start off by saying that I'm new to the whole online social networking thing. I uploaded the first redneck hillbillies youtube video in July 2008, but didn't get on the twitter, blogger or facebook fan page bandwagon until fairly recently.

A couple days ago I had 93 facebook fans. Today I have 89.  I'm not sure why four people decided to leave? I haven't posted anything for a few days, mainly because I was out of town for the weekend and I didn't create any new products. Even if I had created rednecky stuff, I don't  want to spam the kind rednecks who decided to LIKE my page, there's only so many "Hey, check out this new T-shirt I made!" kind of posts that I can get away with before they all run away in droves. I haven't posted anything really offensive or rude, and there haven't been any racist comments written on the wall like many other redneck fanpages.... Hmmmmm.

I have ONE blog follower. :(  Blogs that are nothing but link farms have hundreds. *scratches head*
I have 9 people I think following me on Twitter.


If you happen to read this blog post, take pity on the poor redneck woman who wrote it and "LIKE" the RedneckHillbillies on facebook. Follow RNHillbillies on Twitter. Subscribe to our videos on Youtube. Follow this blog even. Every now and then I might actually write something worth reading!

Thanks, y'all!