Redneck Hillbilly Search

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Duct Tape

Duct tape has been  referred to as "The handyman's secret weapon" by favorites such as Red Green. We used to watch him back in the days when we didn't have cable.

I was out and about the other day and saw this little car. Of course I had my camera with me so I snapped a few pics while following behind it down the main drag. Nevermind that taking photos is probably more distracting than talking or texting on a cellphone is. (both which would warrant a ticket here now)

For the times that duct tape just won't do it, there's always plywood and expanding foam.



When I looked closely I could see that he did indeed try duct tape first, the residue still remained on the sunfaded paint. He even managed some kind of window in the back to make it legal.

How's THAT for redneck?