Redneck Hillbilly Search

Monday, April 12, 2010

Another Beautiful Day

 Sunday afternoons are usually spent puttering outside around the house getting caught up on all the little things that need to be done on a hobby farm. Yesterday was a real treat though, since I skipped mowing the lawn or weedeating around the hedges in favor of a nice long walk with my daughter.

 I live in a beautiful small community with tree covered and snow topped mountain peaks all around, clear skies, and little traffic. The two of us walked by homes with tidy yards and flowering cherry trees, and by sprawling rural pastures where horses grazed. We were greeted with a wave and  a friendly hello by a farmer out riding his farm equipment, and three different people walking their dogs. I love small towns.

As is usually the case, I brought my camera with me. I managed to snap a few good photos while we were out which of course I put on a few products for the Zazzle marketplace.

Lemme know whatcha think about these uns!