Redneck Hillbilly Search

Friday, June 11, 2010

Where's the REDNECK stuff?

Ok,  I admit I've spent far more time lately on the newer Country Corner store, than my main store Redneck Hillbillies. Several of my more recent posts look like they are on the wrong blog!

The problem is that not only am I hopelessly addicted to zazzle, but I am deeply and madly in love with my panny.  (Panny of course being my handy dandy Panasonic Lumix camera that I adore and carry with me everywhere!)

If I do say so myself, I've snapped a few beauties in recent weeks that really needed to go on a product, and no matter how I try, I cannot possibly come up with a rednecky thing using a landscape photo! Throw a couple broken down muscle cars, a case of beer, and a toothless redneck and we might have something to work with, but not with the shots as they are.

This emu photo was already in my image bin at Zazzle for the RNH store, so I added it to a few products
like this greeting card.




and I whipped up this chick magnet (get the pun?) with the cute graphic from my hick chick tees in the Redneck Hillbillies store that you might like





oh! and let's not forget our dear sweet JIMBOB! His purdy mug just got put on a bunch of T-shirts. I like this one



I know, I know you want FUNNY redneck sayings put on T-shirts... they're coming... SOON!