Redneck Hillbilly Search

Monday, March 22, 2010

There's a MOUSE in my bucket!

This morning when I went out to the hayshack to get the calves their grain I discovered a surprise! A scurrying rodent like surprise - and it's not the first time either! EEEK!

The stupid mice, or maybe they're shrews, jump into the 5 gallon pail thinking they've hit the jackpot with the little bits of corn and whatnot left in the bottom. Problem is, there ain't no way in hell they're gonna be able to jump back out, leaving them at my mercy. BWA HA HA. (insert evil laugh) Lucky for them I'm nice enough to let them go when I find them. Others might not be so kind.

This time I snapped a picture for the doubting Thomases who think I'm making up stories to try to shirk my cattle feeding duties! Awww, Isn't it cute?