Redneck Hillbilly Search

Thursday, March 25, 2010

B.F.D.

By now everyone in the world has heard about Joe Biden's latest blunder. I'm in Canada, and not all that interested in politics beyond election time when I have to mark my X and even I am hearing about this. 

All I can do is shake my head at his "This is a big $#@& n deal" comment - this is a person that helps run a country afterall, not some Joe Schmoe at the local grocery mart. Disturbing, to say the least.

Of course, he IS only human and he's entitled to use a little colorful language now and then but WOW. What must the big Obama man think about his right hand guy now? Who on earth talks to the *President* with language like that either?  Balls, I tell ya.

As can be expected, T-shirts were being created the minute this all went down, and small fortunes are going to be made. I'm not sure what type of person would actually wear a t-shirt with the big F-bomb emblazoned on it, but there are already thousands to choose from and hundreds more are uploaded every hour. Call me old fashioned, but I cringe to see the biggest, baddest grandaddy of all words in large bold type.

I figured I'd throw my couple offerings into the ring but so far no bites yet.





Back in my day we were threatened to have our mouths washed out with soap for using such filthy language. I didn't ever use it within earshot so I was spared that traumatic experience thankfully. ;p  I made a couple other designs that are a little um ahem louder but still censored with a handy little asterisk.

There's only so far I'll go for my dime and somehow just writing the word leaves me with a faintly soapy taste in my mouth! Shame on you, Joe F'n Biden!