Redneck Hillbilly Search

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Facebook Fan Page!

Hey Yawl! We finally have our very own facebook fan page. I'm not sure if we really need one, but it's nice to know we have the name reserved if/when we actually do. :D   Considering my recent luck with finding names from my main website that I've been using for over 10 yrs already taken on other social networking type sites,  I wasn't gonna risk losing Redneck Hillbillies. Not that I'm stuck on the name - it was dreamt up in the 20 seconds it took me to register for an account on Youtube. It's just that it's become a part of our online identity now - we are THE Redneck Hillbillies. ;P   And don't you forget it!


Redneck Hillbillies

So click on the little photo of our very own hay dog "Blue" up there,  and become a fan.  I would sooo sleep better tonight knowing I have more than 3 little fans out there in the big, bad world.

No comments: