Redneck Hillbilly Search

Friday, February 5, 2010

Sugar n' Spice

Sugar and Spice and everything nice.
That's what little girls are made of.

*choke* ok um... they weren't talking about girls like me when this was penned. ;p

The popular country song "A little bit" (no idea who performs this little ditty, my apologies)
comes a little closer with this nugget of wisdom:

A little bit of sugar,
A little bit of spice,
A little bit of nasty,
A little bit of nice.

Or maybe I'm just nasty and spice ? You'd have to ask Mr. RedneckHillbillies that one. Of course, he'd have to answer verrrrry carefully. LOL.

In any case, us redneck girls don't usually fit the stereotypical mold. Some of us are composed of our own special recipes containing more piss and vinegar than anything you'd want to bake with.

With that in mind, this sprung forth from my not-so-much-sugar noggin this mornin. I may not be a wild child,  or bush beast - I just ain't a sugar dumplin' .

Perhaps I should have added a little sugar and spice to the morning coffee ?