Redneck Hillbilly Search

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

10 Thousand Views!


About a year and a half ago I uploaded our first video to YOUtube.

It was a little bit long, took me a full day to compile and edit, and featured the hubby on his relic 1962 Ford tractor. I am new to blogging, and can't for the life of me figure out how to embed the movie here. Sigh. A link will have to suffice.

Have a look see!


For reasons unknown, this silly video continues to be the most popular and still generates 30% of our total daily views!
Holy Bajeepers!


A few months back I decided to give it another go - people were STILL clicking to watch the first video. Perhaps I could make a few more that people would be interested in enough to watch? Maybe I could even grow to the point where I could apply to be a youtube partner? Each video I upload gets a little bit of attention, then fades off into oblivion. :(
  • I've tried videos about gardening.
  • Videos about our holstein calves.
  • Videos about riding motorcycles.
  • A video about fishing.
  • DIY type videos.

    As of today, I have ... let's see. 23 subscribers.

Still a very long way to go.

SIGH.

No comments: