Redneck Hillbilly Search

Friday, October 15, 2010

Redneck Vehicles

 In just one short jaunt through Hickville yesterday afternoon  I photographed three different automobiles that really spoke to me. What did they say? "REDNECK!"

First there was a lifted 4x4 with custom camo paint job.  A ratrod painted flat black with a nice redneck flag license plate. And some type of small commuter import which wouldn't be redneck, except for the fact that the people had tried to store it in a too-small garage and had closed it in with plywood with the car sticking halfway out. That last picture would have been even better if there had been some duct tape involved in the construction or holding on the car's bumper, but I can't be picky.

In our little town there are a number of souped up, powerful and muddy missmatched trucks with stickers or plates, horns or other rednecky doodads slapped on them that I will have to photograph. I plan on putting them alllll together in a lovely little redneck video for y'all to see when I have accumulated enough "material."

Knowing our town, that shouldn't take me long at all ;p  Stay tuned! It'll be a good-y!